Information pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679
Processing of data of users accessing the www.saidevi.com Website
This information is provided in accordance with the art. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
He is the Data Controller: Sai Devi s.r.l., with registered office in Milan, Viale Coni Zugna 6, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
E-mail address of the owner
Types of Data collected
The personal data processed are collected as provided directly by the interested party or provided automatically.
The data provided directly by the interested party are all personal data that are provided to the Data Controller in any manner, directly by the interested party. In particular, the following personal data are collected and processed: name, surname, e-mail.
The data collected automatically is the navigation data. These data, although not collected in order to be associated with the user’s identity, could indirectly, through processing and association with data collected by the Data Controller, allow its identification.
Following the sending of newsletters, the platform used makes it possible to detect the opening of a message and the clicks made within the newsletter itself.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Methods of data processing
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal carriers) may have access to the Data, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of the Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer time until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Contacting the User, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Content commentary, Commercial affiliation, Payment management, Address management and sending of email messages, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Protection from SPAM.
By filling out the contact form on the Website with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: name, surname, email address, telephone number, any other data communicated spontaneously by the User through the Message.
Users may exercise the following rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller as specified below:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- Oppose to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- Accessing Your Data. You have the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- Obtaining treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of personal data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request cancellation of his Data by the Owner.
- Receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed using automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Submit a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons.